We have put outdoor classes on hold. If the need for them returns, we’ll bring them back!
Excused Absence Comedy offers Outdoor Classes for kids & Teens
Improv at full volume
Socially distanced, outdoor classes.
Move freely, laugh frequently.
About Outdoor Classes
- At this time, masks are optional.
- Social distance is encouraged throughout class.
- Classes have a maximum of 10 students and are taught by a single faculty member.
- Students who show signs of illness or who have been exposed to illness are respectfully asked not to attend.
- Parents & siblings are welcome to stay and watch, but are asked to keep at a distance both for safety and to prevent distraction .
- Unless otherwise indicated, outdoor classes meet in the Windsor Park yard and carport of ExAb Director Kristin Henn.
- Cancellations are rare, but scheduling allows for an extra week to be added if needed.
Don’t see the day or time you are looking for?
Contact us at email@example.com or call us at 512 809 0017. We are happy to create new sections and learning pods as needed.