Look, if there’s one thing we’ve learned from Improv, it’s that you have to find the funny in what’s in front of you. Incorporating social distance, masks, super clean hands and a variety of other safety standards might seem daunting at first, but we are very proud of how our students and staff have adapted to this new world.
Here are the guidelines followed by our students and staff:
- Maintain a distance of at least 6 feet or more between all participants.
- Wear masks at all times when indoors and during outdoor activities that lead to close proximity.
- Masks should only be removed when students are alone “onstage” and performing. This space is at a large distance from other students and will allow the performer to be heard clearly.
- Hand washing & hand sanitizer
- No sharing…
- If you have been exposed to Covid or if you are showing any signs of illness, we respectfully ask that you stay home.
- Groups are limited to 6 students and 1 instructor.
- We ask that parents and friends leave the class area to allow participants ample room to move around.
- Outdoor class attendees should bring a bottle of water and a towel/small blanket to mark their personal performance area.
- Students will be required to observe the distance markers laid out prior to class.
We will continue to implement new procedures as necessary and remain open to parent/student suggestions and help!