Hybrid Camps bring you the best of both worlds.
Outdoor Improv in the Morning, Online Improv in the Afternoon
Organized by age, experience and focus, each camp is a unique experience created to facilitate learning, creativity and collaboration. (And jokes, obviously. So many jokes.)
- Monday through Friday, individual camp dates below.
- Organized by age and interests.
- Days begin with outdoor, masked & socially distanced Improv.
- Afternoons switch to an online class/performance format.
Choosing the right camp for your child: Though suggested ages are listed for each class, we are all more than just the sum of our experience. If the age group or level you enroll your child in isn’t a good match, switching sections is often an option. Feel free to contact us at 512 809 0017 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or concerns.
Ages 8 to 11
High energy make ’em ups.
- Improv for ages 8 to 11 combines the movement inspired exercises of early improv with character driven games and scene work for supportive, collaborative creation. Details & Registration
Ages 10 to 14
Improv in Action.
- Tween groups are designed for Middle School energy and next level comedy. Ideal for performers who are spirited, supportive, open to collaboration and enjoy new perspectives. Details & Registration
Middle & High School
June 7 – 11 for advanced or continuing ExAb students.
June 28 – July 2 for all Levels.
Human contact, guaranteed.
- Tween and Teen Improv combines essential performance tools with the “yes, and” philosophy of Improv to create original characters, connections and collaborations. Appropriate for all levels, these focused camps balance focused learning with goofball tangents. June 7 – 11 Details & Registration. June 28 – July 2 Details & Registration.
Prefer to stick with a traditional onsite or or go exclusively online? We gotcha!