Hybrid Camps bring you the best of both worlds.
Outdoor Improv in the Morning, Online Improv in the Afternoon
Organized by age, experience and focus, each camp is a unique experience created to facilitate learning, creativity and collaboration. (And jokes, obviously. So many jokes.)
- Monday through Friday. Camp dates below.
- Days begin with 90 minute, outdoor, masked & socially distanced Improv.
- Afternoons switch to a 90 to 120 minute, online class format building on the morning’s work.
- End day 1 with a 45 minute Improv Jam and Supervised Hangout or Performance.
- $235 Early Bird. $260 after May 1.
- Prefer to stick with a traditional onsite or or go exclusively online? We gotcha! Link to Outdoor Camps. Link to Online Camps. Link to Onsite Camps.
Why is there overlap in ages? We are all more than the sum of our years and wish to provide flexibility when it comes to finding the right group. In general, younger groups will focus more on high energy, physical work. Older classes tend toward slower paced, more focused work. It’s almost always ok to try another group if your initial choice doesn’t quite fit.
The 7 to 9 Hybrid
Ages 7 to 9
Outside voices welcome.
9:30 to 11 and 1 to 3, June 14 – 18. Registration & Details.
The Tween Hybrid
Ages 10 to 12
Socially distant, comedically close. 9:30 to 11 and 1 to 3, June 21 – 25.
Registration & Details.
The Teen Hybrid
Human contact, guaranteed.
9:30 to 11 and 1 to 3, June 28 to July 2. Registration & Details.