ExAb’s outdoor classes meet weekly in the Windsor Park front yard of ExAb Director Kristin Henn
Don’t see the day or time you are looking for? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 512 809 0017. We are happy to create new sections and learning pods as needed.
- Faculty members and students ages 8 and over must wear masks if appropriate social distancing is not possible.
- Any exercise that could end in two students colliding or coming closer than 6 feet will require a mask.
- Maximum social distancing will be required during exercises that call for vocal projection.
- Classes have a maximum of 6 students and are taught by a single faculty member.
- Students who show signs of illness or who have been exposed to illness are respectfully asked to not attend.
- Bring a water bottle, bug spray and wear sunblock!
- Classes meet 6 times with a 7th, bonus week scheduled for missed classes/extra time together, etc.
Excused Absence at ColdTowne Theater offers outdoor Improv classes for kids, teens, families and educators.
Saturdays, 10 to 11am. Next session begins November 21 and will meet 7 times.
Socially distant, comedically close. Register here. $145
Saturdays, 11:30 – 12:30. Next session begins Nov. 21 and will meet 7 times.
Miss laughing with friends at lunch? We’ve got what you need. Register here. $145
Saturdays, 12:30 to 2:00. Next session begins November 21 and will meet 7 times.
No screens, just IRL laughs. Register here. $145
Sundays, 1 to 2. Next session begins November 22 and will meet 4 times.
High energy, movement based improv for kids ages 4 + and their adults. $125 per pair, $20 for each additional family member. Register here.
Sundays, 2 to 3. Next session begins November 22 and will meet 4 times.
Do your kids even know how funny you are?Ages 8 + and their adults. $125 per pair, $20 for each additional family member. Register here.