Camp from the comfort of home.
SOCIALLY DISTANT, COMEDICALLY CLOSE.
Organized by age, experience and focus, each camp is a unique experience created to facilitate learning, creativity and collaboration. (And jokes, obviously. So many jokes.)
General Online Camp Information
- Online camps meet via Zoom.
- Camps meet 1 to 4, Monday through Friday.
- Camps are organized by age and interests.
- A showcase will take place via Zoom on the final day of camp.
- Campers have the option to remain logged in after class to collaborate or chat with fellow campers.
Choosing the right camp for your child: Though suggested ages are listed for each class, we are all more than just the sum of our experience. If the age group or level you enroll your child in isn’t a good match, switching sections is often an option.
Ages 8 to 11
High energy make ’em ups.
- Improv for ages 8 to 11 combines the movement inspired exercises of early improv with character driven games and scene work for supportive, collaborative creation. Details & Registration
Ages 10 to 14
Improv in Action.
- Tween groups are designed for Middle School energy and next level comedy. Ideal for performers who are spirited, supportive, open to collaboration and enjoy new perspectives. Details & Registration
Middle & High School
Two Dates: June 7 – 11 (Advanced) & June 28 – July 2 (All Levels)
Human contact, guaranteed.
- Tween and Teen Improv combines essential performance tools with the “yes, and” philosophy of Improv to create original characters, connections and collaborations. Teen camps balance focused learning with goofball tangents. June 7 – 11 Details & Registration. June 28 – July 2 Details & Registration.
Looking for other options? We gotcha!
Feel free to contact us at 512 809 0017 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or concerns.