SOCIALLY DISTANT, COMEDICALLY CLOSE.
Organized by age, experience and focus, each camp is a unique experience created to facilitate learning, creativity and collaboration. (And jokes, obviously. So many jokes.)
Check back soon for upcoming camps. We will update as we learn about changes in the school year. We welcome your feedback and ask for your patience as we chart this new frontier!
General Online Camp Information
- Online camps meet via Zoom.
- Campers will log in each morning from 10:00 to 10:30 for a brief check in and to go over online specific content for the day.
- They will be asked to return from 11 am to Noon for class and to receive the day’s assignment.
- Campers have the option to remain logged in to collaborate or chat with fellow campers. This has proven very popular with our more social campers.
- The final meeting for the day will be 2:30 to 3:30 to share work and to build on curricular goals.