Our online classes are organized by age and focus. Not sure which class works best for you? Get in touch! We’re happy to help.
- Most sessions meet weekly, for 7 weeks.
- Each class will host a final, online show the 7th week of the session.
- Weeks missed due to holidays, ice storms, pandemics, etc will be added to the end of the session. Therefore, final class/performance dates may change. Sorry.
- Classes are limited to 10 or fewer students to allow maximum participation.
- Unsure about which class to enroll your child in? Contact us! email@example.com.
Curious about how Improv Online works? Watch some of our shows on the ExAb YouTube Channel!
Ages 7 to 9*
Ages 9 to 12*
An essential exploration of making it up in the moment. Mondays, 6 to 7pm – 6 weeks. Next session begins early August. $145.00
Ages 12 and Up*
Improv Essentials for Teens
Human contact, guaranteed. Mixed levels.
6 to 7:30 pm, Tuesdays. Next session begins August 3. $165.00
As we turn our attention to summer camps, we temporarily reduce our class options. Check back in the fall for Advanced Online Classes.
Advanced Improv for Teens
Long form? We got your long form right here. Thursdays, 6 to 7:30 – 6 weeks. Start date TBD $165.00
Advanced Sketch Comedy for Teens
A writer’s room approach to comedy.
Tuesdays, 6 to 7:30 – 6 weeks. Start date TBD $165.00
You contain multitudes. Multitudes of funny.
Sundays, 3:30 to 5 – Start date TBD – 6 weeks. $165.00
Comedy Arts & Essentials
A deep dive into comedy theory, practice & performance.
A performance class that includes Stand Up, Improv & Sketch. Day & Time TBD – 6 weeks. $165.00 Description & Registration here.
* Why is there overlap in the ages?
Good question! We are all more than just our age and we want to make sure that students feel comfortable in the group they’ve joined. High energy kid with a burning desire to be heard? Go younger. Focused kid with an ability to share time? Go older. It’s going to be awesome either way, we promise.