Improv Camps for Kids & Teens ready to get outside and make things up.
- Monday to Friday
- Drop off at 9 am
- Pick up at 11 am
Outdoor Improv Camps, held at the Windsor Park home of ExAb Director Kristin Henn, create a safe, comfortable space for learning and performing. Limited to 8 students per session. Older and younger camps are held concurrently but work in separate groups.
Ages 6 to 8
June 13 – 17
Outside voices welcome.
Improv for ages 7 to 9 combines the movement inspired exercises of early improv with character driven games and scene work for supportive, collaborative creation.
Ages 9 to 12
June 13 -17
Improv in Action.
High energy games and scenes for spirited kids. Inside jokes guaranteed.
- Outdoor camps are composed of small groups, organized by age.
- At this time, students must wear a mask and remain distanced from one another.
- Camp begins with a check in followed by Improv warm ups and exercises to emphasize the day’s lesson.
- Water breaks are encouraged throughout, but we will take a 10 minute break specifically for resting, checking sunscreen needs and drinking at the one hour mark.
- The second part of the morning will incorporate the Improv tools we are building into games for performance, short scenes and storytelling.
- There will be a showcase at 10:30 am the final day of camp.
Choosing the right camp for your child: Though suggested ages are listed for each class, we are all more than just the sum of our experience. If the age group or level you enroll your child in isn’t a good match, switching sections is often an option. Feel free to contact us at 512 809 0017 or email@example.com if you have questions or concerns.
Trouble registering? Contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 512 809 0017. Thanks!