Early morning Improv Camps for Kids ready to get outside and make things up.
This summer, we offer six weeks of daily, outdoor Improv at the Windsor Park home of ExAb Director Kristin Henn. Classes are held in the front & back yards and under the carport as needed. We’ve been holding classes and camps here for almost a year and feel great about our ability to create a safe, comfortable space for learning and creating.
- Outdoor camps are composed of small groups and are organized by age.
- These camps can be taken on their own or combined with afternoon, online camps. It is possible to add the online portion at a later time if spots are available.
- Camps are scheduled from 9 am to 11 am, Monday through Friday.
- Students must wear a mask and remain distanced from one another.
- Camp begins with a check in followed by Improv Warm ups and exercises to emphasize the day’s lesson.
- Water breaks are encouraged throughout, but we will take a 10 minute break specifically for resting, checking sunscreen needs and drinking at the one hour mark.
- The second part of the morning will incorporate the Improv tools we are building into games for performance, short scenes and storytelling.
Ages 5 to 7
June 7 – 11: This camp is full. Sorry.
Ages 8 – 11
Choosing the right camp for your child: Though suggested ages are listed for each class, we are all more than just the sum of our experience. If the age group or level you enroll your child in isn’t a good match, switching sections is often an option. Feel free to contact us at 512 809 0017 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or concerns.
Trouble registering? Contact us directly at email@example.com or 512 809 0017. Thanks!