What are “Pods?” For the purposes of these classes, ExAb defines them as a small group of children or teens who meet regularly to learn and socialize together until we are able to safely resume standard, in-person learning.
- Pod classes are made up of peers with an agreed upon code of social interaction beyond the group.
- Curriculum for Pod Classes is similar to that of our standard performing arts program and can include Improv, Sketch, Stand Up, Storytelling and Creative Drama. Age & experience level of participants will determine some aspects of class.
- ExAb can offer these classes at one of our locations or at yours.
- Classes have a maximum of 8 students and are taught by a single faculty member.
- Students who show signs of illness or who have been exposed to illness are respectfully asked to not attend.
- Most classes are 60 to 90 minutes, depending on the age group.
- We suggest meeting weekly for 7 weeks. However, the tailored nature of Pod Classes allows us to adjust this according to the needs of the group.
- The cost is $175 to $215 per child for a 7 week session.
Already have a Pod? Contact us to arrange a times, dates and location.
Hoping to join a Pod? Enroll in an ExAb InstaPod Class. Check back for link.